Categories

Most Viewed

Highest Dps in The Division 2 Guide: How to get the Highest Damage Build



BIG Game Discounts



How to get the highest DPS in the division 2. This guide shows how to make high dps builds in the division 2 to get the mods damage possible #thedivision2 #division2

Marcostyle the Beast:

Check out Focus Energy Drinks! Use code “Mtashed” for 10% off:
5% off Astro Headsets & Controllers:
Get Logitech gear here:

Links to my LIVESTREAM, TWITTER, AND INSTAGRAM:
Twitch:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Music by:

source

Video Duration: 14:17

BIG Game Discounts

Please follow and like us:
error

  • The hash Slinging slasher
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Thorough explanation with no bullshit. Based off of this video I can see you’re a good YouTuber

  • Nando S
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    no devastating? 😮

  • jordan caldwell
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Between my mods talents and attachments my Crit hit chance should be over 60 but the stat page only shows 30.5???

  • Tyler Durden
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    either the game is broken or this video is fucking bullshit cause I have an m249b lmg with 19.6k dmg and 605 rpm and i can barely get 350000 dps despite having over 40% crit chance and crit damage

  • Booj Poot
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    I've yet to see either ; Damage to armor or Damage to health on any equipment. Where's it hiding?

  • Ludwig Auerbach
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    hey man, nice video but youll see, while minmaxing, taking EVERY different damage type IS KEY to the highest dps, i run a sniper rifle build for pve hitting 1,4 mil and crit 1.7
    still have 2,2 mil dps on a p416 just cause of weapon damage.
    While reaching the "soft cap" (where dmg wont go up exponantial anymore) youre forced to get up your other stats aswell. you can do so much dmg in this game, consider that: we dont even have a chance to use enemy armor damage (just mods).
    keep that in mind and do more great vids 🙂

  • Joe Bailey
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Stfu! And just tell me the build!!

  • Epix 711
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Thank you for this very thorough explanation

  • Joi kax
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    I wish all the people riding the Strained bandwagon over on reddit I've been trying to argue against would watch this video since trying to convince them that even stacking crit chance on those 5 or less offensive attributes their net DPS is still lower than a full on offensive rolled build for the reasons explained here. Feels like explaining anything there only gets met with ignorance and downvote cascades.

  • Wulffmother Twitch
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    maybe you should try mg5 military. got 700k dps with it and then i change to my ak.

  • Glenn Van Zandt
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Just wondering. Where do you guys seem to get the best rolls?

  • Yong Ee Ren
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    My strategy is to build
    PVE – stacks all on damage to elites 150% above and critical hit damage 60% above
    PVP – critical hit chance max 60% and damage 100% above

  • Bluffyx
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Lmao this wont beat my LMG build with 2.15m dps

  • Ivar TheBoneless
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Few questions

  • Tyler Nolan
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Pff, genius here talking about damage when he's using Wyvern. Use D&H! So what the crit chance is different, it's the accuracy that matters when landing headshots. Goof

  • MAZEY22
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    21% crit damage over 12% crit chance and 8% chd??? Madness… No point in crit damage if you never crit lol

  • MAZEY22
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Damage to elites is a waste in tier 4 imo… You only get like 4 elites in challenge missions.. Purple bars are op

  • MrAfusensi
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    "Talents dont matter, so let me make a video about why they do matter."

  • Eva Kristensen
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    I just try your build but cant get MAG to 60 on military ak-m ? How do you get that ? Can some help ?

  • Phil.I
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Helmet?!…Shin-pads?! wants next hand socks and pistol pocket? Very helpful vid non the less though.

  • Andre Esters
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Great video, always enjoy your insight

  • MoglieBitchInc
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    @Mtashed, I’ve been subbed since your Destiny 1 days and let me tell you, you’re content has been awesome lately. Division 2 is a very diverse game and you’re covering all the angles. Great job, dude! Keep up the great work!

  • Livin 2 Race
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Super usefull im subscribing to your channel

  • Steven Blancher
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Great video. Its the first video I have seen someone break stats down like a standard mmo. I have played a lot of mmos and seen countless videos on builds. With shooters? This is the 1st time I have seen one this detailed.

  • GarfyB
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Love your vids – but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THEY ARE FACE MASKS NOT HELMETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Jon Watts
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    "To show you the power of my base damage–"

    DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA-DTA

    "I sawed this boat in half!"

  • MrTellus
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    One key thing you missed to point out is the comparison of the numerical values.
    Like in the table shown in the beginning there is one perk/talent that gives 90% increased headshot damage – that is way more important to put on than the perk that gives 11% weapon damage, heck it's even more important than small differences in base damage or rpm!

  • BigStarch96
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    I just want to know if the desert eagle is actually in this game or if the thumbnail is clickbait. If its clickbait you are a dick

  • Ali_ReBORN
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    This is why i respect and like you, you address the person u learned of this from the get go of the vdo! Stay blessed brother!

  • Isaiah Harris
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Thats a lot of damage!

  • buetang
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    I've yet to get the damn blueprint for .30 cal firearms.

  • Toby Dyson
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    With regards to critical hits vs elite damage, I would argue that critical hits are more valuable.
    For example, say you get critical hit chance to 60% (The cap) and critical hit damage at 100% vs having elite damage at 100% (I think both are fairly achievable). My logic would be; are 60% of the enemies you are shooting elites? If not surely then there is more value in the critical hits overall…
    My logic may be flawed though and I'm happy to be corrected!
    Other than that I love the video and all your content.

  • Shiv Salian
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    I'm new to division can anyone help me with how I can make my inventory view swap from list to grid?

  • Robert O'Dell
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Is the optimist perk viable versus strained? I've been running optimist on my weapons but I can't really test the difference in the shooting range because I can't activate strained. Also the unhinged perk for LMGs.

  • VeritasX
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    I have a build with my lmg that has 26k base damage lol

  • wayne mawston
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Yeah its nice when you have great stats that are given to you to show off game by massive well done.

  • It’s Aliens, DUH!
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Accuracy dose nothing right now, it’s broken.

  • Jarod Gazza
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Imma follow your twitch rn just so I can beg u not to call them freakin heLmuTs anymore 😂

  • Dat Filthy Antagonist
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    I got a build for my pistol and sniper rifle. The snipe does 14k dmg to the head and my pistol deals 3k dmg per headshot and im lvl 17.

  • Eva Kristensen
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Hi, which backpack do you use in this build ?

  • Phillis Soffdic
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Take a shot every time he says damage

  • larsaskogstad
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    The new "crit range" is a bit bad so i agree. Weapon damage is better. Been testing and reduced the chc and chd because they didnt apply half of the time. Had a good ctar build but found p416 with allegro much better with more weapon damage.

  • Travis Deggeller
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Just got the video to 666 likes. Guess you could say that making a dps build like this is gonna make someone else… hurt like hell. I'll go home.

  • David Mugford
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    So if i have 40% critical hit chance in my base character but my mods on my SMG give me 25% critical hit chance does that mean my total,critical hit chance is 65%? it seems my weapons mods do not influence that stat in the Weapons menu, is it broken?

  • Kai B
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    Perks? Helmets? Lol great video you explained everything perfectly….minus the perks and helmets bit

  • NanoBot05
    April 5, 2019 at 2:31 pm

    If u use defense drone in pvp fu

Leave Your Comment

Your email address will not be published.*

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

error

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)